A sweet treat with a big crunch, we absolutely love to surprise our loved ones with this granola brittle (and enjoy it ourselves, of course!). ZEGO’s Oats and Mix-Ins add incredible flavor, crunch and nutrition to this classic snack.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (162 C).
- Add oats, coconut, Mix-Ins, coconut sugar, and salt to a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- To a small saucepan, add oil and maple syrup. Warm over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, whisking until the two are totally combined and there is no visible separation. Add vanilla, whisk once more.
- Immediately pour over the dry ingredients and stir to combine until all oats and Mix-ins are thoroughly coated. Spread into an even layer on a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-22 minutes, rotating half way through. In the last ten minutes, watch carefully as to not let it burn. Granola will be golden brown when done.
- To keep this brittle chunky, don’t stir during baking. For granola, stir when rotating.
- Let cool completely before enjoying. Break into clumps for brittle, smaller pieces for granola.
- Store in a sealed bag or container at room temperature for 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to one month.
What recipes have you made with ZEGO? We’d love to know and feature your creation! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.