Add in ZEGO Mix-Ins for variety & YUM!
Serves 6 | Vegan Friendly
- 3-Cups ZEGO Double Protein Oats
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Set oven to 300º.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, mix 3 cups Zego Double Protein Oats, 1/4 cup melted coconut oil and 1/3 cup pure maple syrup. Option to add 1-2 tsp cinnamon or vanilla extract.
- If you prefer a little more crunch, consider replacing 1/2 cup of the oats with nuts, seeds, dried fruit or Zego Mix-Ins!
- Mix until oil and maple have evenly coated the mixture.
- Spread mixture evenly across the baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Allow mixture to cool completely before enjoying.
Looking for an easy granola base you can keep around as a pantry staple to use in cookies and muffins and enjoy as a snack or even (dare we say) breakfast? Discover how easy it is to make delicious, nutritious high protein granola at home using this simple recipe from the @fwdfuel sports nutritionists.
With only 5-Ingredients, this granola will not only satisfy your crunch craving, you can quickly make it during your limited time available between Zoom meetings!
To maximize the value of your time and the nutrition and digestibility of your homemade granola, make sure you start with ZEGO Double Protein Oats. Our oats have the highest level of gluten free safety known as “purity protocol,” which has strict GF protocols from seed selection to harvesting, processing, and trucking.
Want to learn more about FWD Fuel? Check out this great article on their Eliminate Diet.