High-Protein Pancakes by Sports Nutritionists FWD Fuel
Serves 6 | Vegan Friendly
- Using a fork mash banana into a medium-sized mixing bowl
- Combine remaining ingredients and whisk all ingredients until smooth and lump-free
- Heat a nonstick pan over low to medium heat with coconut oil.
- Pour 1/2 batter per pancake (2 total). Cool each side of pancake 1-2 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Top with favorite toppings such as: Zego Mix-ins, fresh berries, coconut flakes, and organic 100% maple syrup
FWD Fuel focuses on a healthy gut and energy, to reach peak performance. They work with elite athletes reaching new levels of recovery and endurance to busy parents having the energy to handle everything they need to do.
Here is how they educate: “While much has been written about functional nutrition, there is a void when it comes to functional sports nutrition. Our goal is to help active individuals, especially those with fatigue and gut issues, learn how food is medicine to help us reach our very best.”
We teach a clean-eating, whole food approach to sports nutrition that is sustainable for a lifetime.
Want to learn more about FWD Fuel? Check out this great article on their Eliminate Diet.