Podcast Highlight: Practical Tips for a Healthy Brain
Check out this fascinating new podcast episode from the Plant Proof Podcast! In this Episode 126 you will hear the Drs Dean & Ayesha Sherzai talk about how to improve the health of our brains!
The episode covers so many exciting topics, such as:
• Stress and focus
• Most productive time of day for brain function
• Nutrition tips for a healthy brain
• Biohacking/ketogenic diet/mushroom products
• Importance of FATS for brain health
• Fish Oil, vegetable oils, kids getting omega 3s & supplementing
• Links between nutrient deficiencies & brain problems, B12, vitamin D, Thyamine
• Reducing risk of cognitive decline outside of nutrition
• Depression & using drugs rather than changing lifestyle
• Dyslexia and ADD
• The development of the brain over your life
• How to optimize brain capacity and the idea of ‘cognitive reserve’
• Sleep and brain health including tips for sleeping better
• Summary of getting the most out of your brain in context of daily rituals
• and much more
Why we like this:
Drs Dean & Ayesha Sherzai give us wonderful food-based healthy diet tips for brain health that go far beyond the traditional recommendation to eat fish and fish oil supplements.
Hungry for more information on improving brain health? Check out Drs Dean & Ayesha Sherzai’s new book The 30 Day Alzheimer’s Solution!