Sacha inchi seed plant-based protein is made by cold pressing lightly roasted seeds to remove the oil. The remaining seed meal is ground into this protein powder. The texture (Read More)
- Sacha inchi protein is a whole food product that is simply roasted, cold pressed, and ground seeds. It is not an isolate (Read More) like other protein powders, which are processed with chemicals or enzymes.
- Whole food protein is easier to digest. And, you digest more of it, up to 30% more than the other isolated proteins. Isolated proteins pass through your system too quickly for you to digest them completely.
- Sacha inchi protein also has a superior amino acid profile to other plant proteins like rice, soy, pea or hemp protein. It is a more complete and balanced protein.
- 65% protein by weight.
More Special Features
Sacha inchi seeds make the best protein powder on the market. Top 12 allergy-free, vegan. Safe for athletes with top allergies. Be sure to check our many recipes in our online magazine!
About Our Farms
Sacha inchi seeds grow in Thailand and Peru. We source from Peru because we are concerned about the amount of toxic chemicals in Thailand. (Read More)
- Since we do not add flavors or sweeteners to our protein, it is delicious as a substitute for 1/3-1/2 of your dry ingredients in baked goods like muffins and pancakes. (Read More)
- It does have a granular texture, so if you use it in smoothies, we recommend adding some nut or seed butter, which helps to smooth out the texture.
- Makes delicious protein brownies!
- Some hard-core muscle builders will combine our protein with water after a workout to protein load.
If you are wanting clean food so you can live lower your toxic exposure, this plant protein powder is for you. Whether you are avoiding disease, recovering from cancer, or increasing your fertility, (Read More)
- We periodically test our protein it to ensure it meets our purity standards for heavy metals (Prop 65 compliant) and over 400 pesticides, including glyphosate.
- In addition, every batch is tested to ensure there has been no allergen and gluten cross contact.
- You can see our purity test results for this product both on our website and by scanning the QR code on any package.
- Pure Protein contains 100% sacha inchi seeds, no flavors, sweeteners or fillers
Made in a Top 12 Allergy Free Facility, No Soy, No Peanut, No Tree Nuts, No Sesame, No Dairy, No Egg, No Mustard, No Sea Creatures, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Sulfites, No Corn On Equipment, No Preservatives