Our nut-free, gluten-free Muesli is as delicious as it is versatile!
Would you like cold cereal, hot oatmeal, or maybe scones?
Our nut-free, gluten-free Muesli does it all!
Muesli is a European-style cereal that we find immensely delightful because of its taste, versatility, and healthfulness.
Of course, at ZEGO we work to bring you added value in every product, as mother nature intended it to be. Here’s how.
How to Use Gluten-Free Muesli
- Cold European Breakfast: Combine with yogurt or milk and put in the refrigerator overnight for super easy overnight oats. No need for extra toppings unless you are in the mood!
- Cold “I forgot to make overnight oats” Breakfast: Combine with milk or yogurt with muesli, let sit a few minutes to soften and enjoy!
- Hot Superfood Oatmeal: Simmer in water or milk stovetop for amazing hot oatmeal. Recipe: 1+1/4 cup liquid to 1 Cup Muesli
- Breakfast Scones: Use our amazing recipe for these. Make a double batch and freeze the extras!
- Protein Balls: Try this yummy recipe by Kristen @cilantroandseafoam or simplify by combining muesli + nut or seed butter + ZEGO Protein Powder until you reach a consistency that will hold together. Roll into balls and chill or freeze.
- Chocolate Cranberry Gluten-Free Muesli Cookies: A real crowd pleaser! Find great recipes here.
How our Nut-Free Muesli is Better
Packed with Seeds & Nut-Free
- Our nut-free Muesli has crunchy pumpkin and sunflower seeds, not nuts like most brands. This is not only great for people with nut allergies but also for the environment. That’s because seeds require much less water to grow than nuts. We also make this product in a facility free of all nut and peanut products.
Immune Boosting Ingredients
- Our organic Muesli is designed to support your immune system with mother nature’s antioxidants. You should aim to get these nutrients from your food rather than supplements because the nutrition in food is more bio-available and not degraded by processing.
- Sunflower and pumpkin seeds are packed with immune-boosting nutrients like zinc, vitamin E, and magnesium.
- Cranberries, apples, dates, and oats are packed with fiber, vitamins, and minerals as well as flavonoids, carotenoids, and phenolic acid that help your body fight off viruses and support your immune system.
- Soaking your muesli in your favorite version of milk or water will make it easier to digest and make the nutrients more bio-available by decreasing phytates and lectins. (We do not use ZEGO’s Double Protein raw oats in our muesli because raw oats must be cooked.)
Purity Protocol Gluten-Free Oats
- Our farmers use the patented “Purity Protocol” gluten-free growing method to keep gluten cross-contact out of their seed, fields, and harvest so you know your gluten-free Muesli is truly gluten-free.
- We go beyond organic certification requirements and test our Muesli for over 400 agricultural chemicals and glyphosate. Why? Because we know that toxic chemicals haven’t drifted from surrounding fields and waterways. Chemicals like glyphosate or paraquat may be used on neighboring land and contaminate organic fields. In addition, there is some fraud in the organic industry, so we like to be sure we and you are getting the purity we are paying for.
- Scan the QR code on any package to see the purity test results for your oat package and the list of the 400 chemicals we test for or see the results in our Food Purity section on our website.
Made in a Top 12 Allergy Free Facility, No Soy, No Peanut, No Tree Nuts, No Sesame, No Dairy, No Egg, No Mustard, No Sea Creatures, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Sulfites, No Corn On Equipment, No Preservatives, No Lupins. We also test each batch for peanut, milk, and gluten as a double-check that our facility is clean of allergens.
U.S. Grown Ingredients
- We source our Purity Protocol gluten-free oats from farms in the Mid-West region of the U.S.; our dates are from Southern California, cranberries from Maine, and apples from Oregon and Washington. All the ingredients in our nut-free Muesli are organic.
Colleen Kavanagh is the founder and CEO of ZEGO, a company that seeks to inspire changes in the food system so it better nourishes all people and our planet. She spent 20 years working to better nourish low-income children through improved public policies and programs, working for Congressman George Miller in Washington, DC and various anti-hunger nonprofits. She founded the nonprofit www.abettercourse.org. In 2013, she decided the only way to better nourish the most vulnerable is to leverage consumer demand through the marketplace to regenerating the food system and protect the most vulnerable. And that, lead to her starting ZEGO.
At ZEGO, we believe our customers have the power to change the food industry for the better. By giving you a platform and projecting your voice, we aim to change the culture of the food industry — establishing your right to know what’s in your food — so it better supports you, your community, and our planet.