- Sacha inchi protein is a whole food product that is simply roasted, cold pressed, and ground seeds. It is not an isolate like other protein powders, which are processed with chemicals or enzymes.
- Whole food all-natural protein is easier to digest. And, you digest more of it, up to 30% more than the other isolated proteins. Isolated proteins pass through your system too quickly for you to digest them completely.
- Sacha inchi protein also has a superior amino acid profile to other plant proteins like rice, soy, pea or hemp protein. It is a more complete and balanced vegan protein.
- 65% protein by weight.
INGREDIENTS: 100% organic sacha inchi seeds, nothing else!
**Nutrition facts panel may not match physical bags.
You’ll notice a warm, slightly roasted flavor in the organic powder.
The texture has a medium-light granularity that makes it particularly good for baking, protein balls, or adding to oatmeal. For baking, substitute 25% of your dry ingredients with our powder.
- Since we do not add flavors or sweeteners to our all natural protein, it is delicious as a substitute for 1/4 of your dry ingredients in baked goods like muffins and pancakes.
- It does have a granular texture, so if you use it in smoothies, we recommend adding some nut or seed butter, which helps to smooth out the texture.
- Makes delicious protein brownies!
- Use as a supplement to maintain and build muscle without extra calories by combining our protein with water after a workout or on a day when your protein intake is low.