Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread 3 Ways
This pumpkin bread recipe is adapted from Karalynne Call, Certified Nutritionist + Mental Health Advocate
- 1 ½ cup ZEGO Double Protein Oats ground in food processor into flour
- ¼ cup sweet rice flour or tapioca starch (if you don’t have either, increase oat flour by ¼ cup)
- ½ cup ZEGO Plant Protein
- 1 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, cloves)
- ½ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 2 Tspn ZEGO Mix-Ins per mini-loaf or ⅓ cup Mix-Ins for a single loaf
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease your loaf pans (makes 3 mini loaves or one regular size. Line with parchment if concerned about sticking.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients except Mix-Ins.
- In a separate bowl, mix together wet ingredients.
- Combine the wet and dry, stirring just enough to combine. Let sit 10 minutes for oats to soak up liquid.
- Pour batter into pans.
- If using 3 mini -pans, sprinkle 2T of each type of Mix-In (chocolate chip, apple cinnamon, and cranberry) on each loaf and gently stir into batter. Do the same for a single loaf but choose one Mix-In flavor.
- Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. Bread will be springy inside.
This pumpkin bread is one of our family’s fall favorites! We especially love it with the cranberry Mix-Ins.
Tip: Try it with cream cheese frosting for dessert or with your favorite yogurt for breakfast.
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE
Did you know you can subscribe and save on our oats? Save 10% and always have them on hand to add more nutrition into your favorite recipes. Enjoy!