Why You Should Choose Purity Verified, Superfood Plant-Based Protein
Looking for a plant-based protein supplement that is made from a superfood, not a low-cost commodity crop? Would you also like it
- to not to hurt your stomach,
- be purity verified for heavy metals and pesticides,
- have the highest quality amino acid profile, and
- help protect the Amazon Rainforest?
We thought so. No worries, we’ve got you covered!
In a Nutshell: How is ZEGO’s Organic Protein Better?
- BEYOND ORGANIC: PURITY VERIFIED FOR HEAVY METALS, GLYPHOSATE, AND PESTICIDES
- HIGHEST QUALITY, COMPLETE PLANT PROTEIN
- MADE FROM WHOLE SEEDS, NOT ISOLATES
- SUPERIOR DIGESTABILITY
- PROMOTES RAINFOREST HEALTH
- SUPPORTS SMALL FAMILY FARMS IN AMAZON
- TOP 14 ALLERGY FREE PROTEIN, GLUTEN FREE PROTEIN
Keep reading to learn more!
How Does Our Superfood Plant Protein Compare to Others?
We wondered the same. So, we put together this chart. And, we didn’t cheat — we know we are superior to many brands on the market but we wanted to compare to the “better for you” brands. How do we measure up? Pretty darn well. You may already know that no one compares to ZEGO when it comes to purity and transparency. But what you may learn is that our products–including our sacha inchi seed protein–are nutritionally superior to most others on the market. Just check this chart below to see a few of the differences that set us apart.
Recipes with our Pure Sacha Inchi Seed Protein Powder
- Lemon Raspberry Power Balls by Kathlena @theallergychef.
- Pumpkin Bars by Sam Guarnieri @samdoesherbest.
- African Vegan Soup by @greenandwell is adapted from @cookieandkate.
Find more recipes using our plant-based protein powder on our Magazine>Recipe page!
Here’s All the Deets on our Amazing Organic Plant-Based Protein
- SUPERIOR PLANT-BASED NUTRITION
- Sacha inchi protein is a “whole food” product that is simply cold pressed, roasted, and ground seeds, which makes an ideal powder of about 65% protein by weight.
- Most rice, soy, pea, whey and other protein powders are highly processed “isolates” made by using industrial enzymes or chemicals to strip the carbs from protein creating a powder with 90%+ protein.
- You absorb 20%-40% more of our protein because the isolate proteins pass through your system too quickly for you to digest them completely.
- Sacha inchi protein also has a superior, more balanced amino acid profile to other plant proteins like rice, soy, pea or hemp protein.
- Here is the amino acid profile in 1 gram of sacha inchi protein powder.
- PURITY VERIFIED FOR PESTICIDES & HEAVY METALS
- We purity verify our organic plant-based protein for heavy metals, glyphosate, aflatoxins, and 400+ other agricultural pesticides. Organic certification does not cover heavy metals.
- The Clean Label Project did a study showing that the majority of organic plant protein powders were contaminated with high heavy metal levels.
- We give you 100% transparency — our purity test results are linked to each bag through its QR code and are on our website.
- EASY TO DIGEST
- You’ll find our organic plant-based protein easy on your tummy because it digests more slowly and has more of its natural nutrients attached to it.
- We test and have found no detectable amount of aflatoxins, a common fungus in seeds that can cause severe tummy upset all the way to death (yikes).
- VERIFIED FREE OF TOP ALLERGEN AND GLUTEN
- We process our protein powder in a top 14 allergen-free facility.
- We test it for gluten (<5PPM) and allergens (<2.5PPM) to be sure there are signs of cross contact.
- No corn is in our facility.
- SUPPORTS SMALL U.S. FARMERS & OUR PLANET
- We buy from small family farms in the Amazon that are “beyond organic” in their farming practices.
- There is an income support program for the families in case of crop loss.
- Sacha inchi seeds are a valuable crop grown in the shade of the Amazon Rainforest, helping to maintain the health of this vital part of our planet.
- BETTER FLAVOR & TEXTURE
- Our protein has a roasted flavor, making it particularly good in baking.
- Our new protein (launched Sept 2021) is a finer grind than our previous version. It has a medium-light texture to it.
This is the amino acid profile of ONE GRAM of sacha inchi protein powder. A tablespoon of sacha inchi protein has about 6 grams in it. Three tablespoons is roughly a “scoop” measure used by other brands.
Made in a Top 14 Allergy Free Facility, No Soy, No Peanut, No Tree Nuts, No Sesame, No Dairy, No Egg, No Mustard, No Sea Creatures, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Sulfites, No Corn, No Preservatives, No Lupins.
Organic Plant Based Protein Powder (15oz bag)$29.99 — or subscribe and save 10%
Organic Gluten-Free Muesli: Nut Free Cinnamon Twist (13oz)$9.99 — or subscribe and save 10%
Organic Muesli: Apple Cranberry (13oz)$9.99 — or subscribe and save 10%
Product on saleOrganic Plant Protein (5 bags, 15 oz each)— or subscribe and save 5%
Sunny Day Fruit Bars – Apple Strawberry$9.99 — or subscribe and save 10%
Sunny Day Fruit Bars with Benefits – Apple Cherry$9.99 — or subscribe and save 10%
0 Comments for “Purity Verified Plant-Based Protein Powder”